Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Whiner

What kind of person COMPLAINS to your face about the Christmas and birthday gifts you give them. Okay, not to your face--but loudly, in front of their in laws and your own family?

Yeah. And, that same person is still complaining, weeks later, about how I buy things on clearance and on sale. As if, the thought means nothing, and the fact that he got stuff he can use.

It cost me $12.62 to shut him up.

Today, he was complaining (I was at work, he was in) about how I should have bought him "something he could use, like those space heaters over there on clearance." Yap Yap Yap.

I bought one when I got off work and took it to his house.

He was sheepish.

I hope he drops it on his foot, so he can complain how I tried to break his toe, instead of about how cheap I am.

No comments: