Sunday, March 11, 2007

About Last Night

This is the part where I tell you the scary things I dream about. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

What bothers me most about this is that I know that these things are being influenced by work. Yes, by work.

If they'd quit playing the dammed Elvis songs on the rotation, I'd be doing much better.

Visions of people I work/have worked with in white, sequinned 70's style Elvis jump suits, complete with cape, is not something I need. It's disturbing.

Luckily, at least, they are not singing. They are usually either doing normal work related things dressed like this, or they are featured as serial murderers in my Pulp Fiction-like dreams.

Somehow, in those dreams, these people duded up like this is normal. And my finding it hilarious is not normal. It could be worse, I suppose.

I could be dreaming of these people dressed as the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I have yet to hear an explanation for the source of dreams that makes complete sense to me. Sometimes its like an Indie flick film festival...but I've never seen my colleagues in jumpsuits, and I don't think I want to...

daionara said...

I'll swap you my dreams of someone I know (Mom, kid, husband, friend) in various manners of I'm going to kill you.