Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here's the Thing

At this point, I so desperately want to participate in Woman to Woman that I'm willing to ignore the *rules* (again) this week.

There's scant little I feel unequivocally thankful for. But here goes (and, as a deal-breaker, there's not 11 of them.)

1. Kevin, my husband. My life began when we met. How pathetically sappy is that?

2. I am grateful that I will never be expected to live with two teenagers in the house at the same time. Once is enough, but, God help me, I'll be doing it again in 8 years. Pray for me.

3. I'm thankful to still be sucking air. Sometimes, (okay, right now) that's as good as it gets.

3 comments:

Lei said...

Lol. Thanks for adding your list!

someone else said...

Well, it doesn't really matter when you add your list or how many you actually list. It's just fun to have you participate.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Hey Mumple, as always, you rock. Hope things are getting better in the teenage department. I also wish you lived near, but you'd probably hate it b/c I'd be haunting you all. the. time.