I do NOT like Christmas. Especially since I started working retail.
But, there are some things about Christmas that I love: most of the music; finding the perfect gift for one of the Spawnlings; Christmas Eve service at church. And, all the truly insane things that people will do, or buy, at Christmas time. It's like the whole wide world goes insane and stupid, and then comes to see me.
A little background on the crazy 'round here: My neighbors aren't really all that bad, but over the years, they've convinced me that they are utterly insane. At one point, shortly after they moved in, the entire family was spotted, at various times, peeing in the yard. Mom & Dad, too.
Now, however, it's too cold for those kinds of annshinnigans, so they just do this: (I apologize for the blurry pics, but honestly, it looks BETTER this way.)


They have a small yard--if it were square, you'd call it a postage stamp. And every year, there's more and more for me to be utter amazed by at Christmas time. And it's RIGHT. OUTSIDE. MY. WINDOW.
This travesty of utility abuse is brought to you by Burgh Baby's Christmas Crazy. (It's the only crazy I got that's specifically for Christmas.)
2 comments:
Hope they aren't hooked up to your meter :)
I agree with Shellie, follow the extension cord(s).
I used to work retail and Christmas was a nightmare. I quit because some of the customers were so rude and I was tired of holding back.
Post a Comment