Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Discovery

And I hate it.

I hate that the one (yes, JUST ONE) childish thing I am is...

I am a phone slammer. But only at work.

If I'm already needing to pee really really badly, and I call and ask for coverage so I can "TCP" and I get asked, "Again?" There's a really good chance I'm going to become a total ass and slam the phone down.

And I hate it.

Just when I think that I've got it under control, up it pops again. I hate it, even if, otherwise, I'm right on every other point in this.

I expect I'll be written up for it--I believe that 2 years ago, I had a stern "talking to" about it, which would qualify me as a write-up target. At this point, I hope I do--'cuz I'm gonna document that I should NOT be asked "Again?" if my last opportunity to "TCP" was and hour and a half ago--when I was off the clock (for the record, I did go then.)

But I hate this about myself. Dammit!

2 comments:

Flea said...

You just have a special needs bladder is all. Maybe you should file for disability, then when they ask, "Again?", you can sue or something. :)

What? I'm being helpful. Alright, fine. Go look at my redneck baby bunny, then.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Do we have to limit ourselves to ONE childish thing?

This could make a good blog meme.