Monday, August 08, 2011

You Might Be A Moron If...

I ask you if you would like a piece of plastic for under your wet-and-dripping plants/mulch/dirt and you say, "Oh! Do you have some? That would be great!" (Seriously, do you often go into stores and have people offer you things that they don't have? Really?)

you ask me where something is, and I tell you; you come back to me and tell me that's not what you're looking for. When I finally pry the word for what you are looking for out of thin air and tell you where that is, you say to me, "You didn't tell me to look there before." (and since you are a moron, if you say that to me at this point, I AM going to say to you, "YOU didn't tell me THAT is what you wanted before, that's why.")

No comments: