Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hi! I'm Mumple, and I'll Be Blogging Again

Hi! I know I fell off the planet at some point. Mostly, it was an intensely stressful funk (also known as depression) and luckily, with sunshine and listening to The Talking Heads, I am trying to crawl back out of it without medication. Yay me.

So very much has happened, mostly stress inducing, and while most of it is blog-worthy, I just wasn't up to making it funny. Absolutely because I wasn't finding the humor in it. I've now hit the proverbial wall, and, well, FUCK IT. Fuck the stress--and those assholes causing it--I'm going to find the funny if it kills me, and I while I don't actively want it (or anything/anyone) else to kill them, I won't mourn their passing from my universe.

I guess what I'm saying it Fuck It, and Fuck Them. Watch out world, I'm baaaaa-aaaaack (for reals)!

No comments: