My birthday always sucks.
If we make plans, someone gets violently (read: projectile vomiting) ill, major appliances explode, something gets set on fire...and not because of the candles on the cake.
What do I want for my birthday? I want to hear "Happy Birthday" often. That's it. No prizes, no cards, no nothing special. Just "happy birthday" is good for me.
This year, what I got was a pap smear. Just what you want to hear about--my cootch. lol.
I did not choose this date for the exam, but after 3 cancellations earlier in the year (2x the doc's; 1x mine), I am glad to have gotten it FINALLY over. And, next year, joy of joys, I can start with rectals and mammograms.
If I'm lucky, next year, I'll get to have a root canal, too.
If we make plans, someone gets violently (read: projectile vomiting) ill, major appliances explode, something gets set on fire...and not because of the candles on the cake.
What do I want for my birthday? I want to hear "Happy Birthday" often. That's it. No prizes, no cards, no nothing special. Just "happy birthday" is good for me.
This year, what I got was a pap smear. Just what you want to hear about--my cootch. lol.
I did not choose this date for the exam, but after 3 cancellations earlier in the year (2x the doc's; 1x mine), I am glad to have gotten it FINALLY over. And, next year, joy of joys, I can start with rectals and mammograms.
If I'm lucky, next year, I'll get to have a root canal, too.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to YOU!
HAppy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday Dear Mumple!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
(sung to the tune of Happy Birthday.)
Did your cooch have a happy birthday then?
Post a Comment