WTH does that mean? It means I answer questions and then tag someone else--as if I have friends. Do I strike you as a people person? Do I look like someone who can do the technical stuff like that?
Thanks loads, Jen!
Anyway, to oblige:
What do you like most about where you live?
My neighbors, who pee in their yard, are moving back. It's been so quiet and I am actually looking forward to the entertainment they provide.
What's one of your all time favorite music albums and why?
Hmmmmm. August & Everything After by Counting Crows. Little Creatures by Talking Heads. Inside Job by Don Henley.
Did you have a passion for something as a kid that you still have now?
Reading and writing. Not that I get to do much of either.
What do you like most about having a blog?
It's a good way to vent my frustrations, document stupidity, and, in general, deal with the stuff that's inside my head. It also keeps me from feeling like I have to respond to comments. I just put myself out there--the world (you know who you are) can like it or lump it.
Katie you're up.
Thanks loads, Jen!
Anyway, to oblige:
What do you like most about where you live?
My neighbors, who pee in their yard, are moving back. It's been so quiet and I am actually looking forward to the entertainment they provide.
What's one of your all time favorite music albums and why?
Hmmmmm. August & Everything After by Counting Crows. Little Creatures by Talking Heads. Inside Job by Don Henley.
Did you have a passion for something as a kid that you still have now?
Reading and writing. Not that I get to do much of either.
What do you like most about having a blog?
It's a good way to vent my frustrations, document stupidity, and, in general, deal with the stuff that's inside my head. It also keeps me from feeling like I have to respond to comments. I just put myself out there--the world (you know who you are) can like it or lump it.
Katie you're up.
No comments:
Post a Comment