I was recently accused of having penis envy.
Considering that it came from a 19 year old boy at work, I laughed. He claims that he knows this about me, because, of course, he's taken one psychology class in college.
Yep. That class certainly makes him an expert--and added to that his age, well, I definitely believe he's right.
The idiot.
I forgive him his stupidity, every day, mostly because I know that in a few short years, he may actually realize what an unbearable puke he is right now.
I highly doubt that full realization will set in, because he's cock-sure of himself and his superiority. I don't honestly have the energy, the ambition, or the compassion to set him straight. Also, I think he's dead-to-rights dense when it comes to "the big picture" and he'll go through his life as a misogynistic bastard who sees nothing more than his own contrived opinions as right.
He was pissy just three weeks ago, because in a fit of talkativeness, I said some things about him to someone who went and told him.
Double idiot.
Now, the Puke lets this out, when I call him on his rudeness and idiocy.
In my own defense, I said nothing about him that I haven't already said to him. The Reader's Digest Condensed version is this: "I come to work to not have to babysit my children. Knock off the attitude, shut up, and do your job."
I suppose on some level, he thinks he's cool. Heaven help us. He's cool. He thinks it's okay for him to say whatever asshole thing he can think of to me, but, of course, that's only if he has an audience. Someone to show off for.
Unluckily for him, the last time he tried it, I was already fed up with his playacting as an Alpha Male. I made it a point to explain to the Puke, with his audience, that not only do I not need his crap, I don't even think of him as a man. He's more of a snot-nosed little boy playing at being a grown up--and certainly not someone I consider to be an equal, and certainly not a better. I may have actually said that I don't see him as much of anything at all.
I'm pretty sure his latest snit about my having penis envy is more in retalitation for that public humilation than anything else. Of course, I could be wrong. He could actually believe that all women have penis envy. (I have a rather long list of profanity for this idea.) What a pathetic way to go through life.
I had so been hoping that he'd move to where-the-hell-it-is that he goes to college and stay there. Forever. Otherwise, I fear that by next spring, he'll be promoted.
Considering that it came from a 19 year old boy at work, I laughed. He claims that he knows this about me, because, of course, he's taken one psychology class in college.
Yep. That class certainly makes him an expert--and added to that his age, well, I definitely believe he's right.
The idiot.
I forgive him his stupidity, every day, mostly because I know that in a few short years, he may actually realize what an unbearable puke he is right now.
I highly doubt that full realization will set in, because he's cock-sure of himself and his superiority. I don't honestly have the energy, the ambition, or the compassion to set him straight. Also, I think he's dead-to-rights dense when it comes to "the big picture" and he'll go through his life as a misogynistic bastard who sees nothing more than his own contrived opinions as right.
He was pissy just three weeks ago, because in a fit of talkativeness, I said some things about him to someone who went and told him.
Double idiot.
Now, the Puke lets this out, when I call him on his rudeness and idiocy.
In my own defense, I said nothing about him that I haven't already said to him. The Reader's Digest Condensed version is this: "I come to work to not have to babysit my children. Knock off the attitude, shut up, and do your job."
I suppose on some level, he thinks he's cool. Heaven help us. He's cool. He thinks it's okay for him to say whatever asshole thing he can think of to me, but, of course, that's only if he has an audience. Someone to show off for.
Unluckily for him, the last time he tried it, I was already fed up with his playacting as an Alpha Male. I made it a point to explain to the Puke, with his audience, that not only do I not need his crap, I don't even think of him as a man. He's more of a snot-nosed little boy playing at being a grown up--and certainly not someone I consider to be an equal, and certainly not a better. I may have actually said that I don't see him as much of anything at all.
I'm pretty sure his latest snit about my having penis envy is more in retalitation for that public humilation than anything else. Of course, I could be wrong. He could actually believe that all women have penis envy. (I have a rather long list of profanity for this idea.) What a pathetic way to go through life.
I had so been hoping that he'd move to where-the-hell-it-is that he goes to college and stay there. Forever. Otherwise, I fear that by next spring, he'll be promoted.
2 comments:
See Freud thought that because he thought his mother was hot, everyone did. Whatever Freud may have gotten right, its pretty well accepted by the entire psychological community that the whole penis envy garbage is what he got wrong. Your *little* friend obviously missed the point in his psych class. Most psych classes these days don't delve too deeply into Freud anyway until graduate school, its a bit too controversial, and what he got right was deep enough that most people don't "get it" anyway. Tell him to read some Carol Gilligan and then see how he feels about his superiour manhood.
What really makes me laugh is that he assumes that I believe he has a penis.
HAH!
He also seems to assume that I think of him as a man, a sexual being.
HAH HAH!
Post a Comment