1. Today, the trip through McDonald's drive thru lasted almost 20 minutes. Not because it was lunch time. Why did it take so long? Because, apparently, there are scant few in this area who realize that not only does "Drive Thru" imply a shorter stop, but because so many don't understand that: IT'S FREAKING MCDONALDS! IT'S A HEART ATTACK IN A WAX PAPER WRAPPER! Just order already! Geez.
2. People with no sense and no money: There's very little in life that's actually *free*. Especially if you have some bizarro request for something unrealistic. Buy a freaking tarp, and stop begging for garbage. Weirdo.
3. People with more money than sense: Wobbly snowman candles will bung up their own noses if you insist on putting them in separate bags. For one thing, they're wobbly. For the second, paying almost $10 for a CANDLE, even if it's covered in cheap glitter, just make it preciously stupid of you.
4. People with no sense at all: Instead of arguing with me why you want something that you're already admitting won't work, why not take what I offer? (This is in reference to the idiot who wanted red warning flags to set his wet potted flowers on. I actually had to convince him that I had sheets of plastic--for FREE--that would work better. And then, I had to give him a visually aided lesson on how to use the plastic sheet. Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick!)
5. Spiders. Wasps. Dead wasps that crunch underfoot. Spiders crawling on me.
6. It's easier to read if you're actually LOOKING AT THE thing you're supposed to be reading. It's not your eyesight, toots, it's YOU.
7. People who use the phrase "Hey, no biggie" for any reason at all. Who talks like that? Who writes letters to people they don't know using that? Who?
8. The guy who comes in again tonight and asks if we sell hay. He comes in once a week and asks, buys a few bales (I do NOT want to know what he does with it), and then comes back next week and asks again. He always seems so confused about it all. I always have to practically draw him a map to where he's going to go to pick up the straw.
9. The guy who drags a 20lb cement retaining wall block up to the register and asks, "What is this bump here for?" And even after I show him, he still needs to be convinced that it's the best way to use the blocks. Seriously, there are people who should not be allowed to buy some things.
This guy, however, is better than the fucknut who comes in every 6 weeks and bitches that the blocks aren't all the same color. He says his wall "looks stupid". He also seems to think that WE make the stuff, and have been changing the tan coloring on him--just to ruin his wall for him. They also seem to think that they should be able to pay April's prices in August. I wonder if he goes through McDonald's drive thru and tells them off because he bought a Happy Meal for $2.99 a few months ago. Him and his badly bleached blonde wife, in her 1982 striped body suit are probably the reason I spent 20 minutes there earlier today.
10. People who not only cannot follow simple directions, but who also insist, without going there (away from me) and seeing for themselves that I'm actually RIGHT, that it's not there. It's there fucktard, you're just too stupid to own it, so we hid it until you leave.
2. People with no sense and no money: There's very little in life that's actually *free*. Especially if you have some bizarro request for something unrealistic. Buy a freaking tarp, and stop begging for garbage. Weirdo.
3. People with more money than sense: Wobbly snowman candles will bung up their own noses if you insist on putting them in separate bags. For one thing, they're wobbly. For the second, paying almost $10 for a CANDLE, even if it's covered in cheap glitter, just make it preciously stupid of you.
4. People with no sense at all: Instead of arguing with me why you want something that you're already admitting won't work, why not take what I offer? (This is in reference to the idiot who wanted red warning flags to set his wet potted flowers on. I actually had to convince him that I had sheets of plastic--for FREE--that would work better. And then, I had to give him a visually aided lesson on how to use the plastic sheet. Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick!)
5. Spiders. Wasps. Dead wasps that crunch underfoot. Spiders crawling on me.
6. It's easier to read if you're actually LOOKING AT THE thing you're supposed to be reading. It's not your eyesight, toots, it's YOU.
7. People who use the phrase "Hey, no biggie" for any reason at all. Who talks like that? Who writes letters to people they don't know using that? Who?
8. The guy who comes in again tonight and asks if we sell hay. He comes in once a week and asks, buys a few bales (I do NOT want to know what he does with it), and then comes back next week and asks again. He always seems so confused about it all. I always have to practically draw him a map to where he's going to go to pick up the straw.
9. The guy who drags a 20lb cement retaining wall block up to the register and asks, "What is this bump here for?" And even after I show him, he still needs to be convinced that it's the best way to use the blocks. Seriously, there are people who should not be allowed to buy some things.
This guy, however, is better than the fucknut who comes in every 6 weeks and bitches that the blocks aren't all the same color. He says his wall "looks stupid". He also seems to think that WE make the stuff, and have been changing the tan coloring on him--just to ruin his wall for him. They also seem to think that they should be able to pay April's prices in August. I wonder if he goes through McDonald's drive thru and tells them off because he bought a Happy Meal for $2.99 a few months ago. Him and his badly bleached blonde wife, in her 1982 striped body suit are probably the reason I spent 20 minutes there earlier today.
10. People who not only cannot follow simple directions, but who also insist, without going there (away from me) and seeing for themselves that I'm actually RIGHT, that it's not there. It's there fucktard, you're just too stupid to own it, so we hid it until you leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment