Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weirdness Magnet 8's

Thanks, Jen. I owe ya!



8 Thinks I'm Looking Forward To:



1) SPRING!

2) Christmas Shopping (Sick, I know)

3) Lunch

4) Payday

5) PTA tonight (yea, I really am sick)

6) More Bee pictures

7) Next Wordless Wednesday

8) SPRING!



8 Thinks on My Wish List:



1) More time, Less procrastination

2) SPRING!

3) More Bee pictures

4) A Happy Howler

5) A not-so-Toadly Toad

6) Time alone with my Sweetie

7) Did I mention SPRING!?

8) A Haircut



8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:



1) Law & Order of any kind

2) Spongebob Squarepants

3) Catscratch

4) George Lopez

5) Still Standing

6) Biography/History Channel

7) When Weather Attacks (okay, so this isn't the real name, but it's the premise of the show)

8) Anything about true crime



8 Weirdness Magnet Thinks that Happened Recently--and you haven't heard about (much) yet:



1) Amish men are flirting with me

2) Men I Do Not Know approach me and begin talking to me as if I'm their wives

3) Phone calls at work for people who don't work there and/or don't exist

4)



8 People I am Tagging:



Do I even know 8 people with Blogs? I'm not sure. Geez. I hate this part.

No comments: