Monday, October 18, 2010

Hussy

Another adorable Frodo story:

Last night, at close, I had to run from returns to customer service. When I got there, Frodo asks me, "So are you a natural redhead or what?"

Because, apparently, working with me for 10 years, he'd never noticed before. Duh.

I just laughed. He sez, "Yeah, I thought so."

Since he knows my Aunt--she of the asshole questioning--I tell him a funny story.

When I first started coloring my hair red, my aunt comes to the Howler's birthday party and sez, "What in the haaaaillll did you do to your hair?"

I sez, "Why? Don't you like it?"

"You look like a goddamned hussy."

I laugh. She asks My Sweetie what he thinks of it, and he says he likes me as a hussy. (bwhahahahahahahaha)

Later on, we go to visit his family, and when I get out of the car, his father sez, "Oh." snort "I din know he liked redheads."

"Waaaallll, he likes this one!" big smile.

I confide to My Sweetie that his Ol' Man had a run-in with a redhead, and therefore, doesn't like 'em. I confide same to my mother-in-law. Neither of them know anything about it.

A year or so later, I get a phone call from my mother-in-law, informing me that they were going through some old pics of when the Ol' Man was in the service...and found pics of this woman who dun him wrong. She was a redhead.

HAH!

No comments: