So, at close of business tonight, Frodo has this approved employee purchase to make. I scan the crap, and he has his discount card out, ready to roll.
He sez, "Dammit! You're gonna need an override."
I tell him, "Nope. Give me your card."
He sez, "It's not really gonna matter."
I remind him, while rolling my eyes, "All employee sales are to have the card scanned."
Since the crap he was buying needed manually reduced, he suddenly remembers that our wonky system will jump the prices back up if you reduce 'em, then take the discount. He sez, "You'll have to re-do them."
I tell him, "Nope. Take the card first, then you don't."
He sez, "You're so excellent at this." as if this is a new fact.
I sez, "And that's why you love me."
He sez, "It's your lie, tell it how you want."
No comments:
Post a Comment