I think I do this. Indiscriminately throw pheromones into the air and attract the freaks that find me to hump my leg.
And sometimes, they're stronger than others.
I think this because, when they're stronger, My Sweetie sleeps on top of me. Think of it as a very large man-sized cat curled up on top of you. (Then, just for fun, add a few real cat-sized cats too. Yeah, there's a reason I don't sleep well.)
And when I'm at work, or even just not hiding inside my house, all sorts of freaks and weirdos approach me. Some of them are women, too.
Anyway, they just can't seem to be close enough to me. Or talk to me enough. Or something.
If I liked people, maybe I'd enjoy the attention. But considering how little I actually do like most people, it's just annoying. And creepy.
The creep factor today got an added dimension: when I was driving home from work, I was sitting in the right hand lane (go straight thru the stop light) and a yellow pickup truck with a scruffy dude for a passenger pulled up beside me in the left lane (turning). He looks at me, smiles big, and says, "HI!" and continues eye contact.
They're now approaching me while in moving vehicles.
Kill me. Kill me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment