My computer died over the weekend. Much as I depend on it, especially regarding the overwhelming bit of community service work (church crap & PTA crap) I managed to get myself into, I hate that thing.
Vista sucks.
Ah, but now you're wondering how I'm posting if I am now in the the pre-technological age.
My Sweetie and I coughed up another $500 bucks and bought a laptop. I'm still having heart palpitations over it.
Of course, I do like this thing, and I'm sure, in time, I'll come to hate it, as well. And we're hoping that the other thing is in good hands and can be cured of what ails it on the cheap. Then we'll be one of those obnoxious 2 computer families (a 3 computer one, if you count the Toad's laptop.)
And, I also have all the reconstructing swearing to do in the meantime. And the figuring out of what I'm doing, exactly with this one.
And, I need email addresses. It decided to go belly-up right as I was realizing I needed email addys updated in my old-fashioned address book (also knows as a recipe file.) I didn't get 'em organized and updated in time.
So, if you are someone I need to communicate with in a non-public sorta way, email me so I can do that which I hate doing--getting organized. And if you are someone who hasn't emailed me in about a bajillion years to tell me how fantastically intelligent (for an American) I am, email me again, so I can be bitter, sarcastic, and typically American in my responses.
No comments:
Post a Comment