Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's a Time Suck

As if I have the energy for this sort of thing:

The PTA is a time suck. I feel like I spend my life making lists of all the crap I have to get done in a day. At least 1/2 of it involves the PTA. Time Suck doesn't begin to cover it. Seriously.

The computer dying didn't help. I had templates done and stuff that would be reused (lists and such) every month. That would avoid the Time Suck and let me concentrate on the parts that needed done as new every month. Getting a new 'puter and changing the program I was using involved learning the new program, as well as retyping everything.

Not helping the Time Suck.

Add to it how freaking exhausted I am all the time, and the various events and activities we've got going on...the Howler's two activities a week (soccer and AWANAS) are a Time Suck themselves. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Anyway, I still have all this stuff to do, and what am I worried about? Posting on the ol' blogs. Why? Because then all 2 of my faithful readers will know that I did not, contrary to what I had hoped for, crawl under a rock to die.

I'm still alive, barely kickin', and now, I'm typing a whinging post.

But, hey, at least I'm not complaining about work.

1 comment:

Flea said...

Have your thyroid antibodies and your hormones checked next time you're at the doctor's. My days are busy, but being tired all the time may stem from things you can fix.