Thursday, September 23, 2010

Opposite Day

Ever have one of those days where everything you thought you knew was the opposite of what it was?

Yeah, well, I'm having a year of that, and it's depressing. At first, it was funny (okay, very funny) and then it freaked me out. Now, it's just depressing, because I'm all "WTF now?"

There's a reason I don't like people, and this is really really really a good example of why. Is there a reason that I'm sudden being dumped on in this way? I mean, was I too happy, or too content? It can't be because I'm a mean bitch, because I'm less mean and not as bitchy, unless, of course, you come up to me wearing a homemade Kick Me sign.

And if you're one of the pod people reading this, please talk amongst yourselves and set up some sort of system that lets everyone have a turn at screwing with my head, but doesn't make it feel like you're all batshit crazy with the full moon.

No comments: