Sunday, September 26, 2010

PTA Update

I'm not on the board. I did keep the newsletter, and I will be doing more in the fundraising department, and the Howler insisted that I fill out the paper and volunteer to do the Homeroom Parent gig. Dunno yet about the HR parent gig, but regardless, they haven't gotten rid of me yet (and I don't think they've figured out that they really, no really, should want to.)

Anyway, UberDad, who went batshit crazy last spring, has up and quit everything. He's not involved AT ALL, and won't even come to a meeting. Why? Because he want batshit crazy, and instead of just pretending it didn't happen--as most people in polite society will do in a situation like this--he's decided to hide out, and pretend he didn't know any of us at all.

I believe it was totally Freudian when he slipped and said, "You play this role, and I'll play this role, and we can fuck." He was, indeed, looking for a fuck, but he was most definitely asking the wrong question of the wrong person (and seriously, this is a line that works for him? Seriously? If you knew the details, you'd be shocked.)

I mean, yes, he basically fucked himself, but I don't think that was quite the ride he was looking for either.

No comments: