Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Duh

So, Mr Skeeveriffic calls in to work last night.

First, let me say that while my phone manners aren't always what they should be, I don't open conversations with "Who is this?" and, for the record, I find that horribly annoying. Of course, Mr Skeevy does this when he calls.

Then he asks, "So, are we open on Thanksgiving?" Like having worked there for 3 years wouldn't have given him this information yet. We're closed 2 freaking days of the year--Thanksgiving and Christmas.

But then, given this opportunity to share the Skeeve, I answer his question with, "We normally are, but who knows this year? Let me send you to a manager."

And I do.

And I get to see said manager's face as he answers this question, while trying not to snort with laughter and roll his eyes.

Only thing in my whole night that made it worth staying upright!

1 comment:

Flea said...

What fun for you!

We just had an earthquake! How cool is that?