Where I work, it is getting harder and harder to find "good help." Partly because only those who are insane or desperate willingly work retail, and partly because this younger generation is basically lazy and stupid.
Seriously. I spawned one, and am currently coming to terms with the fact that he ain't never, and I mean NEVER moving out, so I am very well versed in Pukedom when I see it.
The current Puke at work is kinda creepy, kinda dull, and kinda stupid. Now, by dull and stupid, I mean he makes Smiley look like a genius.
Today, I was on the front line, and I watched (while still running a register, no less) the Puke take 3 times as long for each and every transaction as I did. I kid you not--I dealt with 3-5 separate customers with shitloads of merchandise in their carts, while he would deal with one--ONE--freaking customer. Even when he was to the point where the customer was handing him money, it still took him 5 full minutes before he was done with that transaction. God help me, Smiley is faster. She can handle 1.5 customers for each of my 4.
He also has the hideous "Rebel without a Clue" thing going on. He thinks he's sooooooo very much above the rest of us--whether it's in intellect (HAH! I so very much doubt that, you turd) or gender. He's a scruffy little fluffball, and yet again, I say, "If I wanted to babysit, or put up with this kind of asshole teenager, I'd stay HOME with my own children. At least I can beat them when the need arises." So far, I've seen nothing that would lead me to believe he's anything special, except for maybe Special Ed.
At the end of my shift today, he sez, "Well, Mumple, it's about time...go ahead, turn off your light, and go."
Seriously? Like you, you little Sped, are the boss of me? Because you know, due to being older, wiser, more experienced, and mostly just by virtue of being smarter than the bag of hammers you come close to resembling, I'm not taking orders from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment