Wednesday, December 08, 2010

27 Days to Go

Today wasn't so bad. Since we were both on a mission from God, he was busy. He wasn't bothering me...much.

Now, though, he's trying to get thru to the unemployment hotline, to see if he can open the claim now, or if he has to wait until this weekend.

"We're sorry. Due to current call volume, all lines are busy. Please call again at a later time."

And he's grumping around about it.

*sigh*

Tomorrow, he's got big-big man plans: the truck needs inspected, and it's new driver's license time. I send a small thank you to the DMV.

2 comments:

Flea said...

Oh phew! The man needs work! All men need work. Mine's been home with a bad back for two days and I, like you, am grateful to be able to go to work. He's reading to me now. And arguing with me, like I wrote the book or something. Shoot me now.

mumple said...

A wise woman once told me to just kiss him to shut him up! bwhahahahaha!