Flea's got a meme...and I mean to have one, too.
1. What is your occupation?
I am Flypaper for Freaks. I am the Weirdness Goddess. I am the Frodo the Bee Keeper, too.
2. What color are your socks right now?
They are both white. I have another pair at home that matches them exactly. Except, I mean, on opposite feet. (HAH! you thought I was gonna say that they match my panties...and that I wasn't wearing panties. Fooled ya!)
3. What are you listening to right now?
The Howler ask me 12 demanding questions about all and sundry flotsam from my life. Oh, she has the sniffles, too.
4. What was the last thing you ate?
A mint.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes. I learned on one, because that's all my parents had at the time. What fun! My sister & I would head to softball practice early, so I could practice in the school parking lot. She worked the pedals and had me shift from the passenger seat for months before I got my permit. Then, she switched seats with me, and I worked the clutch while she shifted. Finally got to put it all together--and then when I got my permit, my dad commented that he was impressed that I "got the hang of it" so quickly! Didn't admit to anything until after I got my license, though.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My neighbor, Michelle. She was wonky last night with Ambien, and she called to ask if she'd called me yesterday.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yeppers, I do. She is a Wise Woman, and I consider myself blessed to have made her acquaintance (HAH! I spelled it right before I checked it!)
8. How old are you today?
OOOOO. I love this game! How old do you think I am?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Is hacky sack a sport? No? Then I'll take I'll door #2, Monty.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Well, coffee, I suppose. High-Octane please. Although, I do like beer. And water. But not all at the same time.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes. I decided that I would not age gracefully, and while maintaining the color is a pain in my ass, I rather like being a red head, and thank God for Clariol Nice & Easy (no comments from the peanut gallery, thank you) every few weeks.
12. Favorite food?
Yes. Absolutely. Oh, a list, then? Salt & Vinegar chips. Brownies. Frosted Mini-Wheats. Bagels. M 'n M's. Home made chocolate chip cookies. Popcorn. Wow, but doesn't that sound like a list of Munchies?
13. What was the last movie you watched?
Disney's UP. And yes, I can smell you.
14. Favorite day of the year?
Any day I wake up still sucking air during which nothing explodes, nobody vomits on me, and there is hot coffee.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
We-ell. I don't recall, really. I loved to read, so I preferred books to toys, mostly. Although, if it counts, I still have the stuffed red donkey my grandmother bought me at Murphy Mart when I was in 1st or 2nd grade. I slept with him every night for about ever...and he went to college with me (but not on my honeymoon!) I know where he is this exact minute, and his name is Charley.
16. What is your favorite season?
Can this be a BOGO? I like spring, God, I love spring. It means no more inside the dayumed store. Sunny sunshine, warm rain...but I love autumn...the colors, the smells, the cooler days and snuggling under a fleece blanket.
17. Cherries or blueberries?
Why?
18. What occupation would you pick any (and had the talent) if you could live your life again?
I would be a Goddess, but not a Weirdness Goddess. Oh, alright. Seriously? I would have taken my writing seriously and I'd be published--and getting paid for it.
K, now it's yer turn!
1 comment:
Oo! I know! You're 37! Right? RIGHT?
Number 2? That was NOT what I thought you'd say.
I have a new last thing that I ate. Wanna hear it? Wanna? Huh? Greek chicken pizza on thin crust. It rocks.
And you like douche chips? So does my daughter, but I don't call them that when she can hear me. :)
Post a Comment