The Good News is that I am now, officially, for reals, smaller than I've been in almost 20 years. HAH!
I now, also, officially, need to earn more money, so I can buy smaller clothes. Cute clothes! Smaller clothes! Did I tell you I've somehow managed to drop a whole size? Yeppers. Very exciting at my house.
The Bad News is that they've fired Special Ed. They did it in a shitty way, of course. On Christmas Eve. If it's for what I think it is, he probably should've just been written up--Final Notice--mostly because, and I hate myself for saying this, but they should've warned him because he's just a young dolt rebel without a clue.
I do feel bad for the little fuzz ball, but, well, not bad enough to care, because it means no blog fodder from him. Dammit.
But then, now that I truly think on it, I really really really don't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment