Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bleah

Mr Skeevy is back to work after his surgery. Damn! I was hoping he wasn't coming back!

And now, after several weeks back, he's all up in my face being nice. I hate that.

I hate the fakeness of it. I hate that he's forever trying it. And I just hate him.

I have tried to "just be nice" and "get along" but you know what? Sometimes, that really is more energy and effort than anybody's worth. He's the kind of guy where is you respond to his "hello" it means that you & he are good buddies and you want to have a conversation with him.

What bothers me about it is that I get the feeling he is also up to something: something mean, and skeevy. My Sweetie says, "Oh, he just wants you." He says that with a straight face. Probably just to see if I develop a facial tic.

Short of saying, "fuck off forever, skeevy loser" how do I get rid of this chump before he starts to hump my leg? (and btw, I told him, within 2 months of knowing him, "Not if you were the last man on earth AND both my hands were cut off" and yet, here is still is, trying to...I don't know what.)

No comments: