Friday, November 11, 2011

Phone-A-Friend

So much stupidity and insanity... all in one 8 hour day. Lucky lucky me.

First, I answered the phone.

"How may I direct your call?"

"How would I know? What do you think? Water heaters, I guess."

Sure, you betcha! Water heaters it is!

Next, we have the phone call I took in the middle of all this: Guy calls and wants me to look up his mastercard (we have a store-only card, a visa, and now an American Express, but no mastercard) and tell him his sales history. I explain he needs to call his card company, and they can give him that info...he insists that I can not only look up his mastercard history, I can give him his receipt FROM 2 YEARS AGO!

What fucking plane of reality do these people live on...and how do they manage to direct dial me?

No comments: