Friday, September 01, 2006

Why Would You Do This?

A woman is married. She raves for years about how wonderful he is. Then, suddenly, she says, "Well, I've had enough of this man. He's a jerk, he's not nice to live with or be around, he treats me badly, and I'm throwing him out!" then, "We're still going to be friends, he'll live here until he has a place. When he moves out, though, most of his stuff will stay until he gets around to getting it."

Now, we're up to "I called him and in kidding around, I asked him if he was seeing anyone. He said 'yes' and I asked how many. He told me 'four' HOW DARE HE? Then I asked him if he was sleeping with any of them, and he said 'yes'! I'm so mad! I told him to come get the rest of his crap. He said he'd get 'round to it, so I told him I'll bring it to him. He threatened me! He said if I did, he'd never see me again AND he wouldn't pay the mortgage!" (btw, we've previously been told that the dump they live in is theirs, debt free. Liar Liar Pants on fire!)

What kind of self-esteem does a person who does this sort of thing have? What would possess you to call up the guy you suddenly claim you hate, he beat you up, and he's an alcoholic and ASK HIM WHO HE'S BANGING?

Seriously. What?

Hmmm. I really hate him. But we're going to just be friends. He beat me up, but he can still live here. He's an alcoholic and he wants the booze more than he wants to be with me, but I call him every week, and TEASE HIM. WTF? How does that thought process work?

Isn't it more normal, if you've reached the place in your sucky relationship to put him out, to put him, and all his shit, OUT? Isn't it more normal, even if you're getting a DIY divorce to ONLY speak to this jerk when you have to?

And if he's such a jerk, and you've lived with him for YEARS, don't you know that he's going to tell you nasty crap, whether it's true or not? Especially if he's a drunk?

Why then, oh, dear God, WHY would you even ASK if he's shagging anyone? Why? And why would you care?

Even if you hit on the ol' crack pipe and then call him, WHAT goes through your head before you open your mouth? "Hey, he's the drunken a-hole who beat me up, and I'm getting rid of his sorry behind. I think I'll JOKE around with him and ask him if he's getting any tail." How many hits does it take to get to the center of a irrational thought?

And then, I can't believe I'm even bothering to think about this, SHE GETS MAD!

Then she gets online and starts posting about it--on several forums!

"OMG! He's so mean to me. He's such a jerk. And now I'M MAD! I'm going to go online and rant about this, so that next week, when I talk to him again, and he pays the mortgage--which I've told them I don't have--I can tell them how sweet he's being and how much I miss him."

But she's mad! Stay tuned, loyal readers. I'm sure, after my response, I'll hear from her soon!

2 comments:

daionara said...

I have this HUGE piece of dirt on that hag and she knows it. She's been all over the place telling me how thankful she is that I didn't make it public knowledge. Although at one point anyone on a certain place that she was, got the same info because she talked about it LOL

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Is this who I think it is? Please tell me yes? There is karma after all.