The Howler arrived home today, after spending 6 days at Grandma & Grandpa's house.
She mentioned going to the county fair.
They are planning a Halloween party for October when we are up for our next family visit.
She told me she's getting married.
She's decided, at 4 years old, that she's going to marry "Tommy Too", the son of a friend of my SIL.
How exciting!
I'm sure it will be especially exciting at Tommy Too's house--I don't think he's been informed yet.
She mentioned going to the county fair.
They are planning a Halloween party for October when we are up for our next family visit.
She told me she's getting married.
She's decided, at 4 years old, that she's going to marry "Tommy Too", the son of a friend of my SIL.
How exciting!
I'm sure it will be especially exciting at Tommy Too's house--I don't think he's been informed yet.
When I asked Kevin if he'd thought to ask if Tommy Too would be invited to the Halloween party, she informed me, "I'm gonna grab him and HUG HIM!" She looked so very girly when she said this. Scary--the Howler has decided she likes Tommy Too.
No comments:
Post a Comment