Sunday, May 04, 2008

In Normal Life

Or at least what passes for normal in Mumple Land, I have to say that I'm rather disgusted with myself at this point.

I read too much.

I read so much that I am now re-reading books that seem interesting to me....probably because I read them once already.

I go to the public library (okay, not so great, but what else can I do?) and I do occasionally say, "I want to re-read this." But lately, I'm finding that I think, "This sounds interesting." and it's not until I'm 150 pages into it that I think, "This sounds familiar."

I think I'm degrading into dementia and senility very very quickly.

3 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

If that's a sign of dementia, then I've been headed down that path for YEARS.

KG said...

I like Tom Robbins!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I've done it too.