Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where Are My Pennies?

First, being around people greatly increases my chances of seeing asses. I'm not talking about people behaving like asses--I'm talking about actually getting an eyeful of someone's naked ass.

The usual jokes aside, it's getting old.

I don't want to see the Original ButtCrack's crack. I don't want to see the Princess's crack. I don't want to see ANY.ONE's. ASS. Period. Not even the asses of people I like (and those, we all agree, ain't many.)

There. Is. Simply. No. Ass. I. Want. Or. Need. To. See.

And I'm running out of jokes to make about them. Full Moon, Say No To Crack...they're old. I need new material.

My husband suggests I keep a pocket full of pennies while at work. That, my friends, would probably be considered offensive.

My favorite part of this? The most recent time I got to see the Princess's ass, and I mentioned it to Frodo, he commented, "What? She bent over again?" (emphasis mine).

My point is this: Why the hell is my supervisor's supervisor using the word AGAIN when I mention having a view of her nekkid ass? There's something seriously wrong in the Land where I work--they demand that I tuck my shirts in and mind my manners, yet, this woman's pasty white ass can hang out and she needs told AGAIN to wear a pair of pants that covers it?

My attitude is a problem but a full view of her moon isn't? How TF does that work?

Am I the last rational person on the planet? Or is this one of those *man* things--you know, where as long as you're young and relatively cute, you can wear and do as you please...and those of us who aren't getting a woody looking at this view need to just pretend not to notice?

Is that what I need to do? Show off my ass or my tits, and make sure they're stuck in these men's faces?

They're crapping in their pants worrying about sexual harassment/discrimination, yet I have to look at woman-ass crack daily? Somehow, I think they missed part of the seminar--an important part.
And then they wonder why I'm so pissed off all the time. I'm counting the days until I get told I have "Penis Envy" again--but I'll tell you this much: even if I had a penis, I'd still not find the pasty white ass hanging out at work attractive.

I am seriously considering the pocketful of pennies thing--even if I don't toss them at the coin slots I see, perhaps I could just hand them out with a suggestion of where to put them.

5 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

Oh, you know I hear ya'. The crack attack is out. of. control. Pennies, huh. I might have to try it.

Kayris said...

Ewwww...cracks are gross. I'd rather see the nipple of a breastfeeding woman in public than someone's hairy white ass.

Anonymous said...

My friend Jon told me he saw a woman with her ass-crack hanging way out above her jeans. When she was done talking on her cell phone, she stuck the phone right in that safe and secure spot. True story.

mumple said...

ellie, remind me to NEVER EVER borrow a pen from these women! ewww! It's worse than I first thought!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Did you see that episode of spongebob with the seahorse, someone thought it was a ride with a coin slot....