Who's there?
"Daddy, are you on top of Mommy?"
LOL
Yesterday, around 6am, this is what we heard...okay, My Sweetie, heard. I was, of course, not thinking of the pitter patter of 6 year old feets.
He was dumbfounded and unable to answer, except to tell her to go back to bed. Since it was Day 100 at school, she was too excited to go back to sleep, and her music wasn't on, and no, neither of us were getting up to turn it on, so I told her to take Bear and Monkey and go downstairs to watch TV. She happily scurried on her way.
Now, though, we're wondering just when this is going to come up in conversation. Maybe tonight, at my aunt's house after school? Or at AWANAs? Or maybe Sunday in church? Yeah, I'm sure it's going to fun for us--okay, for demented, evil me. Kevin will be mortified (again) and I'll be diabolical.
I mean, how embarrassed can I be over this? We woke her up one night about 2 years ago, and she blamed The Toad, ranting on and on about how he thumped and bumped and pounded on the wall.... He figured it out, and thankfully kept his mouth shut (or maybe it's a trauma better left unmentioned?)
Oh, and we're getting a doorknob with a lock this weekend. (She's been on a rip about fighting with me whenever her father is home, she's demanding of his time if she's excluded....yeah, she's gonna be pounding on that locked door!)
2 comments:
We find out all sorts of things at churchin the primary (children's sunday school)...we always know who is pregnant, who showers with their spouse...
Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!
Of course, being diabolical like I am, I find it funny (even if it's my personal life she's telling) but My Sweetie would be embarrassed and want to crawl in a hole! Never mind that we're married adults in a healthy relationship.
I just hope that in another 10 years, she'll think back on it, and be all creeped out by it! LOL
Post a Comment