nuttin'
No, really. Today, the return desk was quiet...until the end of my shift (I'm starting to sense a pattern here.)
Anyway, I convince this woman that she doesn't need to go to customer service desk. I can help her.
I'm on the register that just ran out of money. Grrrrreat! The line is backing up, because I'm trying to help this woman...because I ain't go no cash, and Smiley showed up and started a transaction on the register that does have money.
I convince Smiley to switch me registers as soon as she's done, and git r dun, as they say. Money shows up, so all is right in the world.
I ask who and where is my end-of-shift-coverage. The money bearer says, "uh, Smiley. And she's right here."
I look at Smiley, and say, "Oh! I must not have heard you when you told me! I thought you were just here to keep the line moving!"
Smiley just smiles and blinks.
I know I'm being irate here, but is it that hard, really, to tell me that you're here so I can leave when I'm done?
No comments:
Post a Comment