Kevin: Man, I need a shower.
Me: Okay.
K: I need to take a shower.
Me: Okay. Take a shower.
K: When's supper?
Me: You've got time.
K: Are you sure?
Me: Yes. Go take your shower.
K: Okay. I'm gonna go take a shower. {wanders into livingroom, sits down}
Me: Supper will be ready in 20 minutes.
K: Okay. I'm gonna go take a shower.
Me: Okay.
K: {moving from LR back into Kitchen} Do you need help with anything?
Me: No, thanks. Go ahead and take your shower. You have time.
K: {still standing there} Okay. I'm gonna take a shower.
Me: Okay.
K: {heads towards basement} I'm gonna have a smoke first.
Me: Okay. Then take your shower.
K: Okay. {goes down to basement}
Me: {I continue fixing supper, amusing Howler, setting table, etc.}
K: {coming up from basement} I need to fix that thing down there. {heads back to basement}
Me: Okay. Supper in 15 minutes.
K: {putter putter bang rattle putter}
Me: {continue what I was doing}
K: Okay. I'm gonna go take my shower.
Me: Okay.
K: Okay. Do I still have time?
Me: Yes. {starting to sound exasperated}
K: Okay. I really need a shower.
Me: Okay.
K: Do you need help with anything?
Me: Nope. Go ahead and take your shower.
K: Okay. {turns to head to the stairs} Oh. I forgot to bring up the dry laundry. {heads, again, to basement}
Me: yah huh.
K: What?
Me: Nothing. Go take your shower.
K: Yeah. I need a shower.
Me: I'll go get the laundry. {heads to basement}
K: Thanks.
Me: {in basement, getting laundry}
K: {bang rattle rustle jingle}
Me: {back from basement} I thought you were going to take your shower.
K: Yeah. I am. {said with his head inside a cupboard, God alone knows why}
Me: So, go take your shower.
K: I am. Do you need anything?
Me: NO. GO take your shower.
K: Okay. Thanks, I really need a shower.
Me: Okay. Supper will be ready when you're done.
K: Okay. {heads to stairs....stops in LR, starts to fold clothes}
Me: I thought you were taking a shower?!
K: I am. I want to fold these first, though.
Me: Yah Huh. {roll eyes}
K: What?!
Me: Nothing. Fold the clothes, take you shower.
K: Is supper ready?
Me: Yes.
K: I thought you said I had time to take a shower.
Me: You DID. Now you DON'T.
K: I really need a shower.
Me: SO TAKE THE SHOWER ALREADY!
K: Did I do something?
Me: {says nothing, just beat my own head into the wall}
Me: Okay.
K: I need to take a shower.
Me: Okay. Take a shower.
K: When's supper?
Me: You've got time.
K: Are you sure?
Me: Yes. Go take your shower.
K: Okay. I'm gonna go take a shower. {wanders into livingroom, sits down}
Me: Supper will be ready in 20 minutes.
K: Okay. I'm gonna go take a shower.
Me: Okay.
K: {moving from LR back into Kitchen} Do you need help with anything?
Me: No, thanks. Go ahead and take your shower. You have time.
K: {still standing there} Okay. I'm gonna take a shower.
Me: Okay.
K: {heads towards basement} I'm gonna have a smoke first.
Me: Okay. Then take your shower.
K: Okay. {goes down to basement}
Me: {I continue fixing supper, amusing Howler, setting table, etc.}
K: {coming up from basement} I need to fix that thing down there. {heads back to basement}
Me: Okay. Supper in 15 minutes.
K: {putter putter bang rattle putter}
Me: {continue what I was doing}
K: Okay. I'm gonna go take my shower.
Me: Okay.
K: Okay. Do I still have time?
Me: Yes. {starting to sound exasperated}
K: Okay. I really need a shower.
Me: Okay.
K: Do you need help with anything?
Me: Nope. Go ahead and take your shower.
K: Okay. {turns to head to the stairs} Oh. I forgot to bring up the dry laundry. {heads, again, to basement}
Me: yah huh.
K: What?
Me: Nothing. Go take your shower.
K: Yeah. I need a shower.
Me: I'll go get the laundry. {heads to basement}
K: Thanks.
Me: {in basement, getting laundry}
K: {bang rattle rustle jingle}
Me: {back from basement} I thought you were going to take your shower.
K: Yeah. I am. {said with his head inside a cupboard, God alone knows why}
Me: So, go take your shower.
K: I am. Do you need anything?
Me: NO. GO take your shower.
K: Okay. Thanks, I really need a shower.
Me: Okay. Supper will be ready when you're done.
K: Okay. {heads to stairs....stops in LR, starts to fold clothes}
Me: I thought you were taking a shower?!
K: I am. I want to fold these first, though.
Me: Yah Huh. {roll eyes}
K: What?!
Me: Nothing. Fold the clothes, take you shower.
K: Is supper ready?
Me: Yes.
K: I thought you said I had time to take a shower.
Me: You DID. Now you DON'T.
K: I really need a shower.
Me: SO TAKE THE SHOWER ALREADY!
K: Did I do something?
Me: {says nothing, just beat my own head into the wall}
1 comment:
Hee hee...K sounds like me for getting things done.
Hey mumps, your fans are going to start to revolt, since you haven't updated your blog since *last month*
I miss you elsewhere too!
Post a Comment