Monday, at dinner, I asked the Toad to go to the pantry in the basement and bring up the new jar of pickles.
He refused.
Now, I may be wrong in my thinking on this, but he's still sucking air while owing me $200 for pay per view porn, so I thought he'd be happy to appease me and do this.
He still refused.
I told him that if he hurried, the jar of pickles would be on the shelf, spread eagle, flashing it's bits for him to watch, if he wanted.
He almost shot burger out his nose, but he still refused..
Kevin gave me a silent high-five.
He refused.
Now, I may be wrong in my thinking on this, but he's still sucking air while owing me $200 for pay per view porn, so I thought he'd be happy to appease me and do this.
He still refused.
I told him that if he hurried, the jar of pickles would be on the shelf, spread eagle, flashing it's bits for him to watch, if he wanted.
He almost shot burger out his nose, but he still refused..
Kevin gave me a silent high-five.
No comments:
Post a Comment