Tuesday, July 31, 2007

C, That's The Way I Begin...

Well, it's time for *C* in Alphabet Soup

Computers: I'm thankful for mine...it's been great for meeting new friends (and a few loonies), it's a wonderful way for the Howler to spend some "downtime" while supper gets started (and sometimes she actually plays games that teach her something), it's a convenient way to keep in touch--if I ever get 'round to that part...

Cookies: Especially chocolate chip ones, made by my MIL, or Kevin and the Howler. Tasty good!

Crazies: Some of the best laughs I've ever had were from having contact with people who have a definitely different sense of reality. It also keeps me humble--how skewed is MY sense of reality, I wonder?

Cats: Ours definitely have their own personalities and insanities, and they share those little eccentricities with us every day!

Chickens: especially Rubber Chickens. I love ya!

And from Kevin: Cows, because they are made of meat.

1 comment:

someone else said...

I love your C words. You've got a great sense of humor!