Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First Day Bitch

First, I have to say that this morning was nice. I didn't cry (okay, a few tears, but no real sobbing or anything). And I spent a quiet morning just hanging out at home, and then off to lunch with the Toad, than back home, then out to pick up the last of my china (I have my teacups!), then off to pick up the Howler.

I went up to my mother's and the first words out of her mouth were "you better get going". Let me say that the first time the school calls me at work to tell me no one came for the Howler on my mother's watch, I'll sautee her ass with Purina SeasonAll and feed it to the cats.

I'll also tell you that if my mother thinks I don't know todays menu after having 3 freaking conversations with HER about it, AND after just hearing the Howler recite it, I may have to slap her more stupid than she's currently being.

Next, I have to say that if she EVER opens up the take home folder and mixes up papers again, I'll probably be arrested for assault and battery. I already know how this is going to go--my mother will REMOVE the papers that are supposed to be returned, fill them out wrong to "help" then forget to even tell me about dammed things, then tell everyone she can how irresponsible I am.

I have to add that her constant bitching at/about my step dad is at my limit. She begins as soon as he walks in the door. Then the Howler, of course, gets into a pisser of a mood and then my mother yells at everyone. Except the Toad (aka Precious Pup). It's disgusting, and if it doesn't end, my mother will find herself NOT watching the Howler after school, unless an absolute emergency.

Finally, I have to say, (and stop reading if you don't like my *french*) I don't give a flying fuck what the jackass down the street is doing/does/will do/claims he will not do with is Kindergarten daughter. The girls aren't in the same class, and that, my friends, is all I need to know.

Actually, I'm sick to death of listening to my mother yap on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...INFINITY about this fuckwit. I don't know him, I've slapped eyes on the idiot ONCE and that was the back of his head, and I DO NOT CARE!

Yes, folks, I've discovered where my stress from this school year is going to come from--and it isn't the school, as previously feared.

Now, if you're leaving comments, please leave a dollar figure you're willing to put up for bail/my legal defense fund...because I'm seriously going to beat her more senseless than she already is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG.....I didn't have to go through any of this when Bri was in school, but I sure can feel your pain. I don't know how you hold your tongue :)