Sunday, November 18, 2007

Where's My Sharp Stick?

I am, as my Sweetie says, the "Queen of Pull-It-Ouch-Yer-Ass", and yet, sometimes, that just doesn't work.

I had a few things I needed to type up and have ready for church tomorrow (today? lol).

I put it off because I am lazy. I put it off because I am a procrastinator. I put it off because I am a glutton for punishment, and, Karma not withstanding, I like pain and humiliation.

Actually, I put it off because I just don't like doing it--and I'm lazy. My PIOYA skills have rarely failed me, and yet, I should have known I was due.

For some reason, I cannot print the last page I desperately need. I have 2 other things I need for tomorrow, but I can, if necessary, skate by on them and get them there later. Not good, but not exactly bad, either.

My Karma caught up with me.

My printer is not working. It says it has a communications error.

I'll be dammed before I start trying to pull things apart and start reconnecting them at 1:12am on Sunday morning.

I'm a glutton for punishment, but I'm not sick.

So what do I do instead? I come here to whine about it--mostly because no one else will listen to me whine (mostly because I don't listen to them whine, but really, how fair an attitude is that?)

I will go to church tomorrow AM, and hope for the best. Then, when we get home, I will find my sharp stick, and poke myself in the eye.

No comments: