Saturday, January 26, 2008

They Said WHAT?!!!

I swear to God, I heard the Little Einsteins say "penis." I believe the sentence was "Do you see the penis?"

Never mind that the words some bozo writes for the classical music are insipid and stupid. More likely to get stuck in your head than Laurie Berkner's "Victor Vito," these words--and the classical tune they are supposed to improve for young children--will get stuck in your head. FOR YEARS.

I still, 2 years after having seen the show once, I find "I love, I love, I love I love ballooooooons" still playing.

I admit I wasn't listening well (and God knows I cannot stomach watching this tripe) but I'd swear that's what was said.

Today, Bach is rolling in his grave.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife yelled the following phrase in our house the other night:

"There will be no suggestive nipple circling in my house!"

The kids and I are stilllll laughing.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Oh my goodness. Suggestive Nipple Circling? Um Austin Powers anyone?

I'm surprised by Little Einstiens if that is the case Mumple. Wow.

mumple said...

Jen, I honestly don't believe that they actually SAID that, but it certainly sounded like it--and I wasn't in a pervy mood at that time.