Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Typhoid Teddy

He finally managed to infect me.

He decided, after months of nagging, to actually start brushing his teeth. And gargling.

I told him repeatedly that he needed to get the disposable cups (screw the environment right now--you'll see in a minute why) and to NOT leave them EVER just sitting on the sink. I didn't care if he threw them out immediately after using them, but if they hung out on the sink, the Howler would use 'em and then SHE'd be sick. Which means my Sweetie and I being infected would happen within days, also.

So what does the stupid f* of a Toad do? He uses non-disposable, plastic cups; and PUTS THEM IN THE CUP HOLDER.

Being 1/2 awake at 3am getting a drink of water means that I don't focus, I simply pick up the cup and USE it.

And now, my eyes feel as if they are shrinking (while my sinuses are expanding) my head hurts enough to make me want to cut it off, sleep doesn't help much, the nasal drip is annoying and disgusting, and at one point this morning, my throat tried to crawl out of my body.

And he can't figure out why I'm totally pissed off.

It's like he's the only person on the entire freaking planet.

I've got enough crap from work without adding infecting all of them and missing more work because of illness. (I don't sweat any body the time/pay if I am sick and miss, but they sure get their knickers in knots over my calling off--even if I haven't in months.) He's the most selfish asshole on the planet. I want to beat him more senseless than he already is.

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Urgh! My little brother has strep, and my mom is coming to visit this Friday. I really really hope she doesn't bring anything with her.