It's lovely.
I'm 41 years old, and, apparently, by joining the PTA, I've been transported back to junior high--only with uglier, fatter, and dumber women. Okay, it's just like two or three (that I know of so far) but seriously. One or two psychotic breaks (or some really trippy bad LSD) and they've ruined it for everybody.
The emailing has begun. Without naming names, the AWOL prez (who was pretty useless to begin with) is sending out what I assume she thinks is "scathing" emails accusing people of being "VERY nasty" to her little nutbar friend. And, I'm on her propaganda email list.
It's pathetic, and it's upsetting to the people it's aimed at--you know, the ones who have been doing the work, and who actually put their money where their mouths are. The ones who aren't just saying, they're doing, showing, and being.
I so desperately want to reply, and just lambaste the hell out of them.
But, I've decided to take the higher road, mostly because these fuckwits aren't worth the energy I'd burn and the ever-increasing frustration I'll end up feeling. So I post it here instead.
What is most disturbing, though, is the fact that no one has yet explained the "I'm excusing myself from anymore invalid information" bit. I'm getting ready to start shipping it out to foreign language translators to see if there's some sort of Californianese language barrier keeping me from truly understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment