Monday, March 29, 2010

Chuck Full o'Stupid

IT'S SPRING! And you know what that means...yeppers! The crazy, the stupid, and the reality challenged are out en masse. And coming to see me.

Case in point:
Guy, aka Chuck Full o'Stupid, walks up to me and sez, "I got a question for ya."

Me: Sure

Chuck: Would you know if you carry those doors you put in fences?

Me with a blank look: Doors in fences?

Chuck: Yep. Those doors you put in fences so, like, yer dog can go in and out?

Me choking back evil cackle: Would you mean a GATE?

Chuck, understanding lighting up his face: Yanno, I think that is what they're called.

2 comments:

Flea said...

Bwahaha! I know you just love your job. :)

My aunt recently called and asked my husband to bring over his screw gun. It took me a minute to realize she meant a drill.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Ha ha ha. You could have played with him, something about stiles having gone out in the 1800's...