Saturday, March 20, 2010

Y Chromosome

I love my husband, truly I do.

With that said, someone please explain to me Y when he gets an idea in his head to do something, it must be done EXACTLY THIS MINUTE?! It cannot wait even 10 minutes beyond THIS EXACT MINUTE.

Last evening, he was outside scraping the leaves off the garden beds. (YAY Spring!) He noticed that the grapevine, which should by rights be dead but isn't, needed pruned.

That means that today, when he got home from work, that grapevine MUST BE PRUNED. THIS EXACT MINUTE. Doesn't matter that he's mentioned it, only in passing. Doesn't matter that neither of us knows the how-tos and whereofs of doing it. RIGHT NOW. is the ONLY TIME EVER that he will have to prune it. Tomorrow would be too late. And waiting for me to call, or email, someone who would know would take wayyyyyy to long.

Then he's hurt because I'm grumpy. Go figure.

1 comment:

Flea said...

*biting tongue*