10. The Toad is half-heartedly looking for a job. I'm not impressed.
9. However, I am impressed with the fact the he inspired a priest to swear at him.
8. Losing my voice was a wonderful thing--it gave me appreciation for all things vocal (mostly myself) and it caused my mother to not call me 400 times a day to tell me Squirrel Bait stories that I've already heard (it's all the same story, just a few minor twitches and VIOLA! New Squirrel Bait conversation)
7. I read too much, and I must remember to breathe a bit between books. Running from Gone with the Wind to the tripe that is it's sequel then headlong into Wicked. It's made me horribly grumpy to kick somebody's ass.
6. I need to not read books and wish I had a red pen to correct typos and errors. I also need to not think, "I wish I knew who the idiot was who proofed this tripe* before it went to the printer."
(*see above)
5. I have never seen the David Letterman show the featured the velcro wall, and I have always regretted it.
4. I have some serious confessing to do in another post to this blog. Be prepared. You will be shocked and dismayed.
3. I did not get the job I did not want. I will continue to be a despot in a teapot.
2. Limbo sucks, no matter what the reason. Now that I am no longer a resident there, I can tell you that I will not miss it.
And most importantly, I have realized, yet again:
1. Kevin is absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me, and someday, I may actually deserve to be married to him. He is, without a doubt, my soulmate, whether you believe in that stuff or not.
9. However, I am impressed with the fact the he inspired a priest to swear at him.
8. Losing my voice was a wonderful thing--it gave me appreciation for all things vocal (mostly myself) and it caused my mother to not call me 400 times a day to tell me Squirrel Bait stories that I've already heard (it's all the same story, just a few minor twitches and VIOLA! New Squirrel Bait conversation)
7. I read too much, and I must remember to breathe a bit between books. Running from Gone with the Wind to the tripe that is it's sequel then headlong into Wicked. It's made me horribly grumpy to kick somebody's ass.
6. I need to not read books and wish I had a red pen to correct typos and errors. I also need to not think, "I wish I knew who the idiot was who proofed this tripe* before it went to the printer."
(*see above)
5. I have never seen the David Letterman show the featured the velcro wall, and I have always regretted it.
4. I have some serious confessing to do in another post to this blog. Be prepared. You will be shocked and dismayed.
3. I did not get the job I did not want. I will continue to be a despot in a teapot.
2. Limbo sucks, no matter what the reason. Now that I am no longer a resident there, I can tell you that I will not miss it.
And most importantly, I have realized, yet again:
1. Kevin is absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me, and someday, I may actually deserve to be married to him. He is, without a doubt, my soulmate, whether you believe in that stuff or not.
1 comment:
I'd like to know what inspired the swearing...
How are you liking Wicked? ONce you are done, read my review and tell me your thoughts!
Post a Comment