Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh, My NO!

First, I have to post this link:

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/blog/

It's hilarious, mostly because I love the word, and it's cousin "fuckwit". I always feel better having said it. (and this is a close to a disclaimer as you're getting on this post. Take the hint or suffer your own consequences.)

Second, I have to say that I just realized that in my previous entry, I actually called an Episcopal priest an attention whore. Wow. My mother is turning in her grave that I would use such language, let alone in reference to a man of God.

HAH.

My mother isn't dead, and even if she objected to the actual word, she'd also be running around trying to find ways to use it. Because it's true.

Unfortunately for the world, I seem to be off my feed lately, and have been feeling rather chummy and nicey-nice to those around me.

I swear to you, this will stop.

I am never so happy as I am when I am seeing, speaking, and hearing Truth.

So, let's all have a collective *sigh* at the ever-dimming prospects of my becoming respectable, and move on, shall we?

No comments: