Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ALPHABET SOUP Bb

Ahhhh, another Wednesday; another letter.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

B rhymes with P...oh. Sorry. Wrong post. lol

Things I am thankful for that begin with B:

BOOKS. Good ones-- I love 'em. If I could have a room in my house for nothing but good books, I'd be peeing in my pants with happiness. Someday, it may happen--I can dream!

BLOGS. I'm happy to have two--this one, especially. Rated M for Mumple, it's a good way to finally put down all the free-floating thoughts I have, and a good way to vent without making Kevin deaf.

BOYS. I married a man who used to be one, and I raised one. I just like 'em. When they're not being weird.

BED. I have one, and I sleep in it often. (There are other things Kevin & I do there, but that's a different thing altogether!)

and finally, one from Kevin: BURGER because it's made of meat.

Do the Mr. Linky thing here and join in being thankful!

2 comments:

someone else said...

Good words for the letter B. Glad you came back for more!

someone else said...

BTW, I'm changing the alphabet day to Tuesdays, but I'm going on vacation so the next one will be a couple weeks out.