A great idea I'm borrowing. Full credit where credit is due: Morning Glory glad I met ya!
Alphabet Soup ala Mumple Butter Sandwiches! (I'm too vain to NOT get myself in there)
A is for
Anatomy. I am ever grateful for being a woman. Tough as it can be sometimes (and not just monthly), I am happy as a woman, and can't imagine being me any other way.
Adventure. I am grateful for having the adventure of raising my children--and an adventure it has (and will continue to be, I'm sure) been!
Antiperspirant. It's hot, it's humid, and I'm grateful that I have it and that others have it also.
One from Kevin: Animals. Because they're tasty good for supper.
Alphabet Soup ala Mumple Butter Sandwiches! (I'm too vain to NOT get myself in there)
A is for
Anatomy. I am ever grateful for being a woman. Tough as it can be sometimes (and not just monthly), I am happy as a woman, and can't imagine being me any other way.
Adventure. I am grateful for having the adventure of raising my children--and an adventure it has (and will continue to be, I'm sure) been!
Antiperspirant. It's hot, it's humid, and I'm grateful that I have it and that others have it also.
One from Kevin: Animals. Because they're tasty good for supper.
3 comments:
Oh, I do like a good game player! These were cute. I've added Mr. Linky and I'm going to link this post to it. The letter "B" will be next Wednesday.
Really nice meeting you.
MWAHAHA!
I like animals for supper too! ;o)
Great list! I came into Alphabet Soup rather late, so now I am going back to play catch up with their earlier letters I missed.
I especially appreciated your word "Anatomy". I had not thought of that - but you are oh so right!
Post a Comment