Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Wow, Just, WOW

So, I'm still taking phone calls from the Reality Challenged.

Seriously, how hard is it to actually LISTEN when someone answers your question? Especially if you don't have Clue 1 about inventions that actually exist?

Me: How may I direct your call?

Reality Challenged Caller: I don't know. Maybe you can help me.

M: (DEEP BREATH--this is going to be good.)

RCC: Do they even make a thing to pull the snow and ice off your roof?

M: A roof rake?

RCC: I don't know. Is that what they're called? I don't need a rake. It's for snow & ice on my roof.

M: Its a roof rake. I don't know if we still have...

RCC: What about a roof squee-gee? A squee-gee would do it.

There's gotta be something in the water.

3 comments:

Flea said...

I probably could have been that caller. I've never heard of a roof rake. What does it look like?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mumple said...

It looks like a funky snow shovel. It's bigger than a bread box.