10) Repeated visits and phone calls from my mother
9) The neighbor's child who has, shall we say, an interesting upbringing (we're starting to suspect that Mom isn't so much allergic to *spiders* as she is tired and hungover from *stomping spiders*).
8) Delivery fees from the pizza place down the street. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd save a whole dollar.
7) The backache I've had for the last 3 days.
6) Repeated phone calls and visits from my mother on my day off.
5) Cold to freezing temps in April.
4) Insomnia.
3) Howler whines.
2) Cat hair all over.
1) Repeated phone calls and visits from my mother on my day off.
9) The neighbor's child who has, shall we say, an interesting upbringing (we're starting to suspect that Mom isn't so much allergic to *spiders* as she is tired and hungover from *stomping spiders*).
8) Delivery fees from the pizza place down the street. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd save a whole dollar.
7) The backache I've had for the last 3 days.
6) Repeated phone calls and visits from my mother on my day off.
5) Cold to freezing temps in April.
4) Insomnia.
3) Howler whines.
2) Cat hair all over.
1) Repeated phone calls and visits from my mother on my day off.
1 comment:
I was just talking to your mom about how you seem to be needing a visit...
You made Paul LOL when I read this to him.
Post a Comment