It's a nice one:
I was told, a few days ago, that I looked waaaayyyy younger than I actually am.
I damned near had to pull out my ID to prove my age. It was fun. I like playing that game, and I'm almost always younger than I am--I suppose that's why I like playing it.
Even if the other person is lying when he says how old he thinks I am. He's good at it--this lying to women. It's forgivable in this situation. It was cute.
It helps his cause that he's young enough to be my son, which is to say, about half my age.
That was part of what made it fun, too.
I was told, a few days ago, that I looked waaaayyyy younger than I actually am.
I damned near had to pull out my ID to prove my age. It was fun. I like playing that game, and I'm almost always younger than I am--I suppose that's why I like playing it.
Even if the other person is lying when he says how old he thinks I am. He's good at it--this lying to women. It's forgivable in this situation. It was cute.
It helps his cause that he's young enough to be my son, which is to say, about half my age.
That was part of what made it fun, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment