I have posted before about the stupidity and selfishness I see in the World Wide Web. It still amazes me that, for the most part, those who are stupid and selfish never quite get it--and they never get over it.
I suppose that is the charm of being stupid and selfish online; but I also have to say that there's no way these people can be this stupid, this selfish online, and not be that way in real life. That's the part that scares me, but at least she doesn't (to my knowledge) have my real name and address.
This isn't a general rant, this is specifically about one person. She is still insistant that she's moved on, yet, she brags online about every dirty trick she pulls. All over the www. It's insane.
Better yet, she complains if anyone comments that she doesn't seem to be *moving on*. Moving on, apparently, means posting all the crappy things you're doing to keep his nasty, drunken attention; it means doing yourself out of friendships with people who've known the two of you through your entire marriage (if HIS family is supportive of you, but you pull some shitty tricks then they tell you to keep the hell away from them, you know you've sunk pretty low); it means justifying that everything about you is still about him.
She's still saying she loves him and misses him, though. I don't know about *most* people, but I know, for myself, if he treated me as badly as she claims, MISSING him would be more in reference to bad aim, not love.
You're damn right we're not supportive! For God's Sake, Woman! Get some dignity, get some self-respect. We're not applauding because you are an emotionally immature brat throwing a tantrum at the cost of thousands of dollars--some one else's dollars to boot. All it proves is that you are vindictive, crass, manipulative, and unbalanced.
Most of us just want you to please stop posting evidence of how unbalanced you are. You scare us.
I suppose that is the charm of being stupid and selfish online; but I also have to say that there's no way these people can be this stupid, this selfish online, and not be that way in real life. That's the part that scares me, but at least she doesn't (to my knowledge) have my real name and address.
This isn't a general rant, this is specifically about one person. She is still insistant that she's moved on, yet, she brags online about every dirty trick she pulls. All over the www. It's insane.
Better yet, she complains if anyone comments that she doesn't seem to be *moving on*. Moving on, apparently, means posting all the crappy things you're doing to keep his nasty, drunken attention; it means doing yourself out of friendships with people who've known the two of you through your entire marriage (if HIS family is supportive of you, but you pull some shitty tricks then they tell you to keep the hell away from them, you know you've sunk pretty low); it means justifying that everything about you is still about him.
She's still saying she loves him and misses him, though. I don't know about *most* people, but I know, for myself, if he treated me as badly as she claims, MISSING him would be more in reference to bad aim, not love.
You're damn right we're not supportive! For God's Sake, Woman! Get some dignity, get some self-respect. We're not applauding because you are an emotionally immature brat throwing a tantrum at the cost of thousands of dollars--some one else's dollars to boot. All it proves is that you are vindictive, crass, manipulative, and unbalanced.
Most of us just want you to please stop posting evidence of how unbalanced you are. You scare us.
1 comment:
A-men sista! I know who you are speaking of - and not only did she do it on one message board, but she did it on every message board she belongs to! It's unspeakable.
BTW - found your blog through a link!
Post a Comment